Clean Water is Important
Clean water is one of the most important things for your home or business.
Having a water purification system can actually save you money and help keep you healthy.
Some of the main reasons for plumbing repairs are corrosion, fixture repair, and rust issues. The only way to treat these problems, is to treat the water itself.
What Could Be in your Water?Examples of what to look for in your water:
- Coarse Sand, Loose Scale, and Algae,
- Rust, Sediments, Dirt, and Silt
- Salt, Lead, Manganese, Iron, and Calcium
- Iron and Hydrogen Sulfate
- External Contaminants from the Environment
Testing your water can help your plumber identify what system is right for you. Water testing identifies the source of the problem. By testing your water, your plumber can help you decide on the right product to cleanse your water.
Some Signs You have Bad Water
- Water That Smells
- Clothes Are Not Clean After Washing
- Hair and Skin Feels Rough or Unclean
- Appliances have buildup
- You notice rust or corrosion on plumbing
Zeus Plumbing, Inc. offers water testing to help diagnosis what problems are with your water. We offer a full range of water purification and water softening systems.